Sai Baba draws so many devotees to the Sacred Land Shirdi. There are few things which devotees should buy in Shirdi.
1. Number One is Sai Sat Charitra, if even if you happen to have one or few, you should buy a couple of more. Simply because you never know when a interested devotee or newly drawn devotee of Sai Baba might, show a desire of reading it and you can supply the same. I generally use to buy set of 20 books and always someone looking for it would get it either from me, or through someone else who would ask me if i have in stock. These days Shirdi Sansthan shop, does not sell more copies to a single person, as they have gathered information that those sacred books are sold at premium price by few. i wonder why somebody would do it. I normally never take any money, but there are few who thinks that such sacred books should not be taken for free. i don't agree with them as one cannot put the value of something as invaluable as Shri Sai SatCharitra.
Also I get the book sanctified at the Samadhi of Sai Baba, usually i stay for at least two days or more in Shirdi, so I buy the books before, i visit for one of the many Darshans of Samadhi in those days. Also i get them consecrated at different sacred places like Dwarkamai, Stone On which Baba used to sit, Gurusthan, Chavadi
2. This does not come in the buy category, the sacred udi is given for free. i always bring stock of udi when ever i visit the Holy Land Shirdi. However, the free sacred udi given is less in quantity due to so many devotees visiting Shirdi. i generally have some money to donate, which i used to put in Hundi boxes provided at various places in Shirdi. Now i donate the money in Shirdi Sansthan's office, with the receipt they also supply us with a big packet of Udi.
3. Shirdi Sansthan shop also sells clothes and other items offered by devotees in Samadhi Mandir of Sai Baba. I have bought Shawl which i wrap around my head or chest when i meditate. Good to have an article with sacredness in our home, puja room or for meditation.
4. Sai Baba's pictures. There are many Sai Baba's pictures available in various shops. Generally i keep looking generally at all the pictures in shop, whenever i have to buy a picture. Which ever picture draws me, or kindle something in me, i buy that photo of Sai Baba.Pictures or idol of Sai Baba also it is better to get consecrated at Samadhi and various places just as described earlier.
5. One might buy other books available in Shirdi about Sai Baba.
6. Prasad Laddu available in Shri Sai Baba Sansthan, Shirdi.